Podcast production made simple, affordable, and professional
- A podcast can help grow your business in ways that paid radio and TV ads can’t.
- A podcast is the new business card, brochure, and marketing package but, it’s way more personable, and targets exactly who you want to reach.
- Get in the ear of potential clients while networking with others in your field of expertise by podcasting.
- These are only a few reasons why you should be podcasting as a business or individual. Podcasting strengthens your brand. It’s also fun!
- Whether you want to market your business and field of expertise, or simply just want to entertain the world with your charismatic personality, audio content is the most accessible way to make it happen.
- I’ve helped launch successful radio shows and podcasts for the past 20 years with companies such as Disney, ESPN, Fox News, Cumulus Media, Westwood One, and more. My skill set is extremely unique but, don’t take my word for it. Listen to radio features , podcasts, commercials, and music I've personally produced over the years. Email or call me for references, samples, and to simply chat about how I can be of service to you.
I'm a producer for the nationally syndicated radio feature, A Better Life with Sanjay Gupta and the critically acclaimed, Jordan B. Peterson Podcast for Westwood One. I composed the original music for the Newt Gingrich podcast, Newt’s World. I’ve helped launch, produced, and provided both music and content for Opie Radio (with Gregg "Opie" Hughes), The Hughley Truth with comedian, DL Hughley, The Final World with Frangela, and other various podcasts and radio shows.
If you’re interested in jumping into the podcast arena, I’m your one stop studio, consultant, and producer.
Contact me here: Joey Salvia
I’m a 20 year media professional who’s worked with hosts from ESPN, Fox News, and CNN. Whether you’re looking to market your business or you’re an aspiring media-personality who has something to say, I can help get you and your podcast off the ground and running... and to the listeners you’re aiming to reach. Here are but a few of my all-inclusive services:
Producer, media coach, creative director
Voice over talent
Music, theme songs, liners, and production packages
Sound design, mixing, and mastering
Daily or weekly Maintenance
Audio editing and Video post production
Promotion and social media
Sponsorship and commercial production
Here are but a few shows I help produce each week. Feel free to click one and sample it. Please see the reviews as well on Apple Podcasts. If you like what you hear, simply reach out to me. my rates are reasonable, and I'll personally work with you.
I'm always looking for new audio projects to help with in editing, music composition, voice over, and sound design. To get a good idea of me using my editing, voice-over, music, and more, listen to the podcast, PI Perspectives. Thank you!
With over 2 decades of experience in the NYC radio market, I've recently taken my production skills into the fast-growing world of podcasting for Westwood One. While my expertise is mostly in recording, sound engineering, being on air, playing music,composing, and writing songs, I'm also an experienced audio editor and commercial voice over talent.
As production director for these podcasts, I edit audio, act as music supervisor, produce additional content, VO, and even compose various musical interludes & themes on occasion.I composed the theme song for the Newt Gingrich podcast, Newt's World. In addition, I mix, master, and handle the digital distribution for each show I produce for various platforms. I work closely with our hosts/talent during the initial recording process when needed, and then handle all aspects of production thereafter.
Here's a sample of my podcast production. It includes my voice-over, editing, original music, mixing, video, and more.
Original music by Joey Salvia
Not only can I guide you through the process of launching and maintaining your very own podcast but, I can record it, edit it, add content by way of sound design, special effects, news clips, comedic drops, and more. I can even provide original music and oversee each episode week to week. I’ll take care of the distribution to Apple, Google, Spotify, and other podcasting platforms. I can also help produce your commercials if and when you’re ready to cross that bridge to monetizing your show. Let me help you build your brand with a podcast. I’m truly your one-stop production house. It’s free to explore your options with me, and you’ll be surprised just how affordable my services are. Please drop me a message to set up a consultation. Thank you!
Some of my services:
Remote Recording sessions
Video post production
Mixing and mastering
Air checks and coaching
Original theme songs
Hosting, banter, and interviews (when you want that extra voice to help tell your story, I’m there for you)